At Vincent Painting we take professional pride in all our work.
By working to the following guidelines you can be assured that our work meets the highest standards:
- Furniture, floors and carpet to be protected while work is in progress on the interior of your home.
- All areas around your business or home, including shrubs and paths, to be protected while we work on the exterior of your home.
- All exterior surfaces to be painted thoroughly washed and cleaned to help new paint adhere to the existing surface.
- Mildew, which can attack and degrade paint, to be treated and killed to help new paint adhere to the existing surface.
- Water marks, smoke stains, pen marks to be treated with sealer to prevent bleeding through the new paint.
- Loose paint removed by scraping or sanding and, if necessary, further sanding .carried out for maintenance or cosmetic considerations.
- Appropriate primer applied to all bare wood and metal to assure proper adhesion of new paint, and help prevent future peeling.
- Loose gap filler removed and replaced, and new gaps, cracks and holes filled with appropriate filler, sanded and primed.
- Glossy surfaces dulled by sanding, and undercoated to ensure proper paint adhesion.
- Quality materials to be used throughout to get the best results and last longer.
- Excess paint removed from windows and area left clean and tidy.
- Paint left in labelled containers for future touch-up jobs.
- Work completed in a neat and professional manner by skilled staff who are polite, friendly and efficient.